Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Banning me makes alot of.....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SmokinLizzies's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bullshit.... I didn't fuckin' do anything, why the hell am I being banned at boards?

    People, I wasn't even home, I was watching the Super Bowl. This is retarded, and that means something coming from me....
    (thx for not banning me summer)

    <font color="#666699" size="1">[ January 27, 2003 02:11 AM: Message edited by: ?GARY? ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Gary you didn't do anything to warrant being banned....so you haven't been banned on my board*S*...I don't take bullshit of fighting tho...My board is "my baby" and I won't have it destroyed with senseless fighting*nods*...

    <font color="#666699" size="1">[ January 27, 2003 11:12 AM: Message edited by: SummerStorm ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bean-Crock [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    GhostWolf
    Guest GhostWolf's Avatar

    Post

    Hey Gar, I know ya dont really know me bro, but uh, any pal o Storm is a pal o mine. Way i see it brother, if folks are bannin you cause of hear say or because some how ya name was on another board while you was away, well, first off they must not know ya, second, if they dont even have the brass balls to hear ya out, honestly ya dont need em. My opinion tho ( not that it amounts to jack) but i say Fukk 'em, the bunch o pussies:-)

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    sweetheart you know your opinion amts to alot here..this is your board as well as mine*smooches ya lots*...

    and Gary from what I understand you were banned alot of places for stickin up for JC...I dunno the details tho so I'm not gettin into things

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Wiz you are crazy*L* *hugs ya*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •